Student Loan Forgiveness Program
The New Mexico Regional Education Cooperatives Association (NMRECA) has partnered with the Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) to provide expertise on student loan forgiveness. While some educators may benefit from the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program, the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) is eligible to any full-time staff member. The loan forgiveness amount is individually determined and tax-free.
Are You Eligible?
It only takes two minutes to see if you’re eligible for the student loan forgiveness program:
- Visit the Fiducius website.
- Enter registration code NEWMEXICO.
- Answer five simple questions to find out if you are eligible then schedule your no-obligation, virtual/phone consultation with a student loan forgiveness expert from Innovative Student Loan Solutions to get started.
PSLF Program Benefits
- Immediately lower your monthly student loan payment.
- Reduce your student loan debt.
- Significantly reduce the cost of earning an advanced degree including bachelor, master, or PhD degrees.
- Receive a personal 10-year loan forgiveness plan outlining your savings in the program.
What could make you eligible?
- Being a full-time employee.
- Having federal loans such as Subsidized Stafford, Unsubsidized Stafford, Parent PLUS, and Graduate PLUS loans.
- Taking out student loans on behalf of an undergraduate student.
- Pursuing an additional degree.
Here is an actual client savings example:
Before ISLS Strategy
- $78,635 (total principal and interest)
- $655 per month for 10 years
With ISLS Strategy
- $54,271 in student loan forgiveness
- $98 per month for 10 years
If you have any questions, please call (866) 831-5564 or visit the Innovative Student Loan Solutions website.
The AESA Student Loan Forgiveness Program is powered by the student loan forgiveness expertise of Innovative Student Loan Solutions, a BBB A+ Rated Cincinnati, Ohio-based organization that has helped thousands of individuals across the U.S. maximize the under-utilized PSLF Program.